Small Business Saturday Specials for Massachusetts & Rhode Island
Who’s ready to celebrate Small Business Saturday in Massachusetts? What is Small Business Saturday, you ask? Small Business Saturday was first started in 2010 by American Express. In the first month that it was active, the Small Business Saturday Facebook community grew to 1.2 million likes. In 2011, the United States Senate officially began to recognize the Saturday following Thanksgiving as Small Business Saturday.
This is a day that promotes buying from local shops, as well as works to rejuvenate the small business community. Why wouldn’t you want to keep the money that you spend within your local community, while supporting your neighbors? It’s a win-win for everyone!
Saturday, November 30th remember to Shop Small® and support your neighbors. Here is a list of our Partners of Berry Insurance that are participating in the 2013 Small Business Saturday promotion throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Rich Streitfeld of Aaronson Lavoie Streitfeld Diaz & Co is offering new clients a free 30 minute business tax consultation, or $100 off 2013 business tax preparation fees. Be sure to contact Rich for this one day exclusive offer!
- A Cut Above Hair and Nails is offering any new customers a free haircut with a color or foil service. Existing clients will receive a free eyebrow wax when mentioning this Small Business Saturday promotion. Whether you’re a new or an existing customer – Pam will take care of you!
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Kathy Stankard is offering a $500 closing cost credit for buyers and sellers who sign a contract with Kathy during the month of December 2013.
- Denise’s Gift Baskets in Mendon, MA is offering $5 off a purchase of $25 or more, all you’ll need to do is mention that Berry Insurance sent you. Their Holiday Open House will be going on, meaning there will be lots of great food and Santa will be in the building! Denise mentioned a few unbeatable deals on handbags and jewelry that you won’t want to miss out on as well.
- Extra Hands For Your Events is offering a $25 discount to anyone booking on Small Business Saturday if Berry Insurance is mentioned.
- Send Linda at the Franklin Art Center an email on Small Business Saturday (between 10am-5pm) to receive your free voucher (with paid admission) to bring a friend to Art Night – Uncorked (limited to the first 20 to respond).
- Glee Gifts will give a free exclusive Vera Bradley Holiday Tote ($42 value) to each customer who purchases $100 worth of Vera Bradley swag. Live acoustical music will be the afternoon’s entertainment for shoppers at their Mansfield Crossing location.
- Making Whoopie… is supporting Toys for Tots, bring in an unwrapped toy and receive a free Whoopie Pie.
- Miles Internet Marketing is offering 10% off their video creation and Google and YouTube high ranking package.
- Virna Brown, the Senior Loan Officer at Guaranteed Rate is offering a $350 closing credit for purchases closed with Silva Title Company. A $400 credit towards the cost of an appraisal will also be given away- be sure to stop by the office on Pond Street in Franklin, Massachusetts.
If you’re a user of social media, take your commitment to supporting your local community one step further. Share that story of the remarkable product that you’ve discovered, or that incomparable service that you’ve received. Social media and Small Business Saturday are a truly unbreakable team!
For more information about this topic, or if you have any questions about our Partners Program or any of your Massachusetts business insurance needs, our agents at Berry Insurance would love to help! Call us at (800) 941-3317, visit our virtual insurance office at www.berryinsurance.com or stop by our office in Franklin, Massachusetts.
You can also find us on all your favorite social networking sites!