28 Nov 2012 12 Days of Donating Benefiting the Franklin Food Pantry
Spread holiday cheer with the Franklin Food Elves who will be collecting canned goods for the Franklin Food Pantry for twelve days. From December 1st to the 12th the community will be helping the Pantry to reach their goal of “1,200 pounds of food and $1,200 in 12 days”. Last year the community collected over 17,000 meals. Together, we can help them do it again!
“12 Days of Donating” will officially kick off at the 2012 Holiday Stroll and continue through December 12th. Be sure to stop in any of the local businesses listed below, to support your local community member in need this holiday season.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership – 9 East Central Street
- Jane’s Frames – 11 East Central Street
- Printsmart Office Supplies – 20 East Central Street
- Berry Insurance – 9 Main Street
- Chestnut Dental – 38 Pond Street
- East Coast Driving School – 25 East Central Street
- Emma’s Quilts – 12 Main Street
- Dean Bank – 21 Main Street
- RE/MAX Executive Realty – 445 Franklin Village Drive
- Dean College at the Campus Center
For more information about the “12 Days of Donating” campaign contact Franklin Downtown Partnership at (774) 571-3109 or at downtown.Franklin@yahoo.com. Berry Insurance once again looks forward to assisting the Franklin community this holiday season.
For more information about this topic, or if you have any questions about our Partners Program or any of your Massachusetts business insurance needs, our agents at Berry Insurance would love to help! Call us at (800) 941-3317, visit our virtual insurance office at berryinsurance.com or stop by one of our locations in Franklin and Milton, MA.
You can also find us on all your favorite social networking sites!