Why You Should Review Your Personal Insurance Annually

30 Jun

Why You Should Review Your Personal Insurance Annually

Did you know June 28th is National Insurance Awareness Day? OK, OK — we realize not everybody is as insurance-obsessed as us, and you probably didn’t know that. But here at Berry Insurance, basically every day is insurance awareness day … we practically live and breathe it. But, we understand that most of the population […]

Read More

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Where to Adjust Your Personal Insurance When COVID-19 is Over

28 May

Where to Adjust Your Personal Insurance When COVID-19 is Over

A couple months ago during the beginning stages of the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing financial crisis, we published the article Ways to Save on Auto/Home/Renters Insurance During a Crisis.  As a small, family-owned company, we at Berry Insurance know that everyone is experiencing unique struggles at this time. In the last several weeks, many people’s […]

Read More

Tags: , , , , ,

Ways to Save on Auto/Home/Renters Insurance During a Crisis

9 Apr

Ways to Save on Auto/Home/Renters Insurance During a Crisis

With the recent COVID-19 outbreak and stay-at-home orders, we are living in far from normal circumstances. Some of you may still be going to work as essential employees, others may be working from home, or maybe you are furloughed or unemployed. Regardless of your situation, the future is unclear for all of us and we’re […]

Read More

Tags: , , , ,

11 Mar

LEMONADE INSURANCE: AN ONLINE SHOPPING REVIEW

Editor’s Note: This is one of a series of reviews about shopping with online insurance companies we will be putting out in the next several weeks. To ensure a dynamic perspective and full, balanced review, both Kaitlyn Pintarich, President of Berry Insurance with 17 years of insurance experience, and Corin Cook, Content Marketing Specialist of […]

Read More

Tags: , , , , , ,

Do I Need Flood Insurance Even if I'm Not in a Flood Zone?

2 Apr

Do I Need Flood Insurance Even if I’m Not in a Flood Zone?

It’s officially time for those April showers! It’s not just a cliche: spring is wet — and if you are one of the unlucky ones who will experience flooding in the next several weeks, you may be dealing with a large expense if you aren’t properly insured. If you’re not in a “flood zone,” you […]

Read More

Tags: , , , , ,

20 Jul

Renters Insurance Made Easy

Do you rent a home or apartment? If so, are you properly insured? Maybe your landlord requires you have Massachusetts renters insurance but you don’t actually understand what you’re paying for. Maybe you don’t have renters insurance at all. Maybe you never even considered it. Believe it or not, when you rent property, the belongings […]

Read More

Tags: ,

Renters Insurance Blog

12 Jan

How to Save Money on Massachusetts Renters Insurance

According to the Insurance Information Institute, only 37% of renters actually have a Massachusetts renters insurance policy. This means that the remaining 63% of renters are putting all of their belongings at risk. The average cost of a policy could be as little as $4 per week, so why take the chance of losing this […]

Read More

Tags: ,

Massachusetts Renters Insurance

24 Oct

Massachusetts Renters Insurance – Why You Need It

You know what they say. Home is where the heart is. You make some of your favorite memories at home, and it’s where you keep all your favorite things. In order to keep these valuables safe, it’s important you find an insurance policy to cover your needs. Whether you’re renting or buying, the right insurance […]

Read More

Tags: ,

Apartment Rental Series 4

16 Aug

Things I Wish I Knew About My First Apartment

Searching, reviewing, and signing for an apartment can be a stressful experience. Having resources like this series and knowing what to do when you’re searching for an apartment, what questions to ask, and being confident when reviewing the lease can truly help make the process smoother, and help you make the right decision for your […]

Read More

Tags:

Categories

Archives

Sign Up To Get Updates


Pin It on Pinterest