Desired Traits & Key Characteristics
- We are looking for someone with proven sales success, who is reliable, proactive, has attention to detail, puts pride in their work, learns quickly, is computer efficient and wants to grow with our business.
- The right attitude to succeed as a Sales Executive is to approach prospects and clients with compassion and honesty.
- We use a conversational tone, yet also make sure we follow up, follow through and “Go For No”.
- To be successful as a Sales Executive requires tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get things done.
- Our Sales Executives believe in shopping local and supporting the local community. To do that you must be flexible for meetings and networking events, including those outside of regular business hours.
- You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to really listen to the needs of the small business owner. An effective Sales Executive will drive business through building authentic relationships, living our core values, committing to personal growth and having fun.
Mission of the Sales Executive
- The mission of the Sales Executive is to grow our small business and personal lines book of business by embracing the Berry Insurance sales process and applying these strategies daily.
- Along with our progressive marketing techniques, the Sales Executive will need to attend networking activities and build relationships within the community; as well as call on lost business, unsold quotes, and monoline business for account rounding opportunities.
- An active Massachusetts Property & Casualty insurance license is preferred, but for the right candidate we would make considerations. (Must obtain their insurance license within 3 months of their start date.)
If you are looking to work for a local, family-based business that is growing, cares about the community, and is a fun place to work every day – consider us!