By: Kaitlyn Pintarich on July 3rd, 2017
Playing 20 Questions: A Staff Spotlight with Kaitlyn Pintarich
Playing 20 Questions is our new blog series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun) with our favorite team members here at Berry Insurance. On deck today is Kaitlyn Pintarich, our agency President and owner.
- What is the one thing you cannot resist?
Scrolling Facebook and shopping LuLaRoe….I think I may need an intervention
- What is your greatest fear?
Death of a loved one
- Where is your favorite place to be?
Snuggled on the couch with the kiddos
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Italy and Switzerland for our honeymoon – San Gimignano and Sorrento were my favorite stops
- What does true leadership mean to you?
Be authentic, be transparent, be a mentor, be available and accessible, be accountable and responsible, be empathetic, be purposeful, be a visionary, be determined, be inspiring (and be inspired), be creative, and always see the potential in others when they can’t see it in themselves
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Professional photographer / scrapbooker – I’d help other busy moms preserve their precious moments with their families
- How do you define success?
Loving what you and being able to give back to those who need it more than you do
- Any favorite line from a movie?
“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!” – Labyrinth, 1986
- What is the best book you have ever read?
That’s hard, but my favorite authors are JK Rowling, Brene Brown, Dan Brown, Carolyn McCray, Michael Connelly, James Patterson, Simon Sinek, Brendon Burchard and Darren Hardy….to name a few
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I’ve never learned to ride a bike
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
What is this thing you call “free time”?
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
When my son was diagnosed with a rare heart condition
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
There is a ghost farmer who haunts the Franklin YMCA (tales from summer camp)
- What music is on your iPhone/Android phone?
A mix of new country, kids songs, and some throwbacks, like MeatLoaf, Don McLean, Jerry Lee Lewis and The Tokens
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
#BoyMom Survival Guide
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Laundry – trying to fold and separate clothes for 4 boys is a nightmare – especially the socks
- How do you balance your career and family?
With acceptance of imperfection and a mantra of “one day at a time”. Our kids also come visit the office and help us do things here so they can be involved as much as possible
- If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza….Papa Gino’s cheese pizza to be exact
Want to know more about your favorite Berry Team member? Check out our “Meet the Staff” page!