Real Life Insurance Risk
AVERAGE BURIAL COST
AVERAGE COST OF A TERM LIFE POLICY PER MONTH
MONTHS IT WOULD TAKE TO PAY $10,000 OFF IF YOU PUT AWAY $35.69 A MONTH.
Schedule A Consult Today!
MASSACHUSETTS LIFE INSURANCE
Get a Quote Today
Life is really defined by the ones you love and the ones who love you back. Your family is your life line. It’s why you work hard every day, saving for college educations, weddings and, hopefully, grandchildren. Today, looking at your spouse and children, you think how blessed you really are. In your heart you want them to have everything in life, to have more than you ever had. Unfortunately, we don’t get to choose in life how long we are with them. We hope it’s forever but in the event the unthinkable happens, you can provide protection for your family.
Let’s face it; no one wants to talk about life insurance. It’s hard to think about someone you love not being by your side. However, in the event you are not there, how would you want your family to carry on? For many families in Massachusetts, decreasing from two incomes to one would significantly impact the family’s lifestyle. Suddenly saving for college would become a struggle. While money will not replace you or your spouse, not having to worry about how to pay the mortgage in the time of tragedy is one burden that a Massachusetts life insurance policy can help ease for your family. While you may not be there, you can rest assured; your family has financial protection.
4 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MASSACHUSETTS LIFE INSURANCE
Life insurance comes in three different types: term, whole life, guarantee universal:
- Whole Life: This policy covers you for your entire life as long as you pay the premiums as agreed.
- Term: You select a term for the policy. For example, if you are thirty, you can select a term that meets your needs. You may want a policy that covers you until retirement when you have access to your retirement savings.
- Guarantee Universal: Under the terms of the policy, the excess of premium payments above the current cost of insurance is credited to the cash value of the policy. The cash value is credited each month with interest, and the policy is debited each month by a cost of insurance (COI) charge, as well as any other policy charges and fees which are drawn from the cash value, even if no premium payment is made that month.
To obtain the best life insurance rates, a medical technician will come to your home and take a urine and blood sample as well as ask a few questions. This, in combination with your medical records, will determine your rates.
Massachusetts life insurance is less expensive the younger you are. When considering life insurance, the best time to act is now.
Our team at Berry Insurance will help you determine how much life insurance you need. We often figure out living expenses, college tuition, weddings and what it would take to leave your family with no financial concerns in the event of tragedy.
Life insurance is not an easy subject. Many employers offer a life insurance policy as a benefit to employees. It’s important you review these policies as they are often simply not enough to protect your family’s financial future. Burial costs are now frequently over $10,000. That, in addition to going to a single income household from a double income household, can cripple a grieving family. In a single income household, what would happen if the primary breadwinner passed away suddenly? On the reverse side, what would happen if a stay at home mom suddenly passed? There would be new expenses in home care, time off of work, child care costs and more. Life insurance provides peace of mind to your family in the event of a tragedy.
Berry Insurance wants to be your Massachusetts life insurance champion. As mothers and fathers, we know how real risks can keep us up at night. Here is the Berry life insurance process:
- We stop and get to know you and your beautiful family. Everything from Judy’s dreams of becoming a doctor to Tucker’s plans to own a construction company.
- Then we review your monthly expenses and debts to determine what is needed to cover your lifestyle every month.
- From there we go to the dream zone. If something were to happen to you or your spouse what would you want to leave each other and your children? It’s amazing how inexpensive life insurance can be. In the event you can’t be there for them physically, your financial preparedness won’t stop their dreams from happening.
- The life insurance company then schedules a medical technician to come to your home for the medical exam and orders your doctor’s records.
- The life insurance company then reviews your risk level and provides a rating.
- We sit down with you and provide you your options and monthly investment.
- Once we agree on the right policy, you and your family are protected.
Contact us today to get started. We know the value of family. Just take look at our team page to see our families!