Whether you are a sole business owner working out of your home or the CEO of a multi-national company, insurance is an important investment for your business. Berry Insurance specializes in insuring everyone from nannies to municipalities. We love learning about you and your business and, more importantly, how we can best protect you and your company from the real risks that exist today.
Schedule a meeting today!
We understand your commercial insurance needs because our team understands first-hand what it’s like to run a business. Take a moment to learn about the real people of the Berry Insurance Personal Lines team.
President. Kaitlyn uses her motivational skills to drive the performance of the agency. Not only is she a wife and mother of two but she is also a fitness and healthy living advocate.
Vice President. Chris has over 15 years of experience in insuring businesses in Massachusetts. Chris works just as hard for you as he does raising his two young boys!
Commercial Lines Client Success Manager. With over 15 years of experience in commercial insurance, Stacy knows how to take care of the client! Stacy will make sure you get your certificates quickly as well as answer any of your insurance questions. When not at the office, she enjoys vacations to Disney with her family.
Commercial Lines Client Success Manager. Understanding commercial insurance is what Isabel does as her family also owns a business! Isabel is a mother of two and proud wife of a business owner. With over 14 years experience in insurance, Isabel knows the value of getting your insurance done right the first time.
Commercial insurance may not be top on your list of favorite business expenses but in the event of a claim, your agent and policy become invaluable to your operation. As a local business in Massachusetts, we work to understand you and your commercial insurance needs. Here are a few features of working with Berry Insurance:
- We start with a comprehensive risk assessment so we understand who you are and what you need.
- Based on our market knowledge, we customize your coverage with the top carriers in Massachusetts.
- Based on your business, we will recommend what endorsements and policy features will keep your business running efficiently in the event of a claim.
- Once you become a client, we provide you safe driver training programs, loss control and driver training manuals, as well as other safety resources to help limit claims.
- We offer Registry and DMV assistance.
- We review your account annually to make sure your policy matches your insurance needs.
- Being in Massachusetts means we can provide you real local claims support. One of our team members will be available to you 24/7 with our dedicated claims support line.
- We have a mobile phone app so your team can store their Auto ID cards and report accidents with ease. The app also has a locator, so a tow truck driver can get easy directions.
Real Members of
One thing we are especially proud of at Berry Insurance is our commitment to supporting local businesses. You can see a few of our team’s favorite local businesses on our Partners Page, which is filled with discounts that you can share in. In addition, we also share our marketing expertise with your business so you can learn, one on one, the best practices of social media, blogging and more. At Berry, our commitment is to support the local businesses in Massachusetts. The more growth in community businesses, the better everyone does.
At Berry Insurance we want to be on your team. You have an attorney, accountant, IT professional, so why not let the team at Berry Insurance handle your insurance needs? Here are just a few lines of commercial insurance coverage we provide:
- Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
- Builders Risk
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Flood
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability