Real Professional Liability Insurance Results
AVERAGE LEGAL COSTS OF A CLAIM
APPROXIMATE COST PER YEAR (PER MILLION DOLLARS OF COVERAGE)
THE RESULT: PEACE OF MIND.
As a service professional, you need to focus on serving your clientele. Let Berry Insurance focus on serving and protecting you. As insurance agents, we carry errors and omissions insurance so we know exactly what to look for and how to customize a policy to your business needs.
Here are a few reasons to trust Berry Insurance with your errors and omissions insurance:
- We stop and get to know you and what your exposure is; everything from your business type, clientele and practices.
- Since we understand insurance costs are on your mind, we will always provide you options for deductibles and payment structures so you can get the coverage you need within your budget goals.
- Combining your workers compensation, general liability and commercial property with one agent may provide you a discount. Also, if you have a claim, you are working with one agent, not three.
- We believe it’s our responsibility to educate you on insurance products, such as umbrella, that you didn’t know existed or that you needed.
- The Berry team will make sure you understand why you need this coverage. It’s not a sales pitch with us; it’s caring about your business.
With great things to say about Berry Insurance
Berry Insurance typifies what I look for in an insurance company. They have always been there to help me through the maze we all encounter within the insurance industry. More importantly Berry Insurance has showed me the importance of doing business with a local small business willing to work with and for you more than the typical big box company. - Ryan F.
Massachusetts Professional Liability Insurance: Real Risk
For a living you provide high quality professional advice and service. Whether you are an attorney, consultant, engineer or in the financial services profession, there are real risks that can impact your business. You have spent a great deal of time, effort and energy perfecting your craft, let the professionals at Berry Insurance protect you with professional liability insurance.
Massachusetts professional liability insurance can also be known as errors and omissions insurance. This type of insurance protects you from alleged failure to perform, financial loss caused by bad advice or an omission in service by you or your company. General liability does not cover these claims. Professional liability can often cover defense costs even when the allegations are deemed invalid, however it does not cover criminal prosecution. You work hard to maintain a professional office, don’t allow one mistake or alleged mistake cost you the business’ financial future.
PROFESSIONS THAT SHOULD HAVE PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE.
Family/Mental Health Counselors
Real Estate Professionals
Government, municipal and school officials