COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
OUR PLAN TO SERVE YOU THROUGHOUT COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
At Berry Insurance, our top priority is to keep our employees, clients, vendors and community partners safe during the COVID-19 crisis..
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, and until further notice, our team will be working remotely, and are asking clients who require to “meet” to do so via phone or video. While the way in which we are here to support you may look different, please be assured that we are still here, and only a phone call, email or video chat away.
If you have a claims-related emergency, please call 508-528-5200 and leave a message in our emergency claims voice mailbox and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Resources mentioned in video:
- How Coronavirus may affect your business/personal insurance
- Coronavirus and Workers Comp: What if employees become infected?
If we didn’t address the questions you have in the above FAQs, feel free to reach out! We might not know the answers right away, but will look into it for you.
Given the evolving nature of the outbreak, we will be assessing the situation on an ongoing basis and post updates as they become available.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this difficult time. We truly appreciate your business and we sincerely hope that you and your family remain healthy and safe!
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Berry Insurance Articles:
- COVID-19 FAQs: Business & Personal Insurance Coverages
- How to Protect Yourself from COVID-19 Cyber Risks
- The Coronavirus and Workers’ Comp: What if Employees Become Infected?
- 5 Next Steps if your Business is Closed from COVID-19
- Business Insurance: Where to Cut Costs in a Crisis (And Where Not to)
Massachusetts Specific Resources:
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV)
- Mass.gov Information Updates
- MA Department of Public Health COVID-19 Resources
- MA COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
- Unemployment & COVID-19
- Dept. of Transitional Assistance Online Portal
- Emergency Childcare Site
- Mass.gov State of Emergency Updates
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Federal Disaster Declaration
- www.Mass211.org provides up-to-date information Massachusetts residents are urged to use 2-1-1 for information, resources, and referrals regarding COVID-19. Operators are staffing this hotline 24/7 and translators are available in multiple languages. Residents with questions can dial 2-1-1 from any landline or cellphone or use the live chat option on the Mass 211 website.
- Massachusetts Text Alert Service for COVID-19
- MassTrac COVID-19 Bill summaries
- Department of Education
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Labor
- Department of Justice
- National Institutes of Health
- OSHA: Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (pdf)
- Center for Disease Control
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to do if you are sick
- How to prevent COVID-19 with social distancing
- Steps to prevent illness
- How to protect yourself
- Franklin MA Coronavirus Information Portal
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Emergency Loan Guide & Checklist
- Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE): Funding & Resources for Small Business During COVID-19 Crisis