Real Commercial Umbrella Insurance Results
2012 MEDIAN PRODUCTS LIABILITY CLAIM
AVERAGE PRODUCT LIABILITY POLICY LIMIT
AMOUNT AN UMBRELLA POLICY COULD SAVE YOU.
SMALL INVESTMENTS BIG RESULTS
You work hard at your business day in and day out. In today’s litigious society don’t leave your business’ future to chance. One small, unintentional accident can leave your business financially crippled. The small investment of additional coverage with an umbrella policy will make sure you can focus on growth while the Berry team focuses on your protection.
Here are a few reasons to trust Berry Insurance with your umbrella insurance:
- We stop and get to know you and what your exposure is; everything from your business type, clientele and practices.
- We review your contracts to make sure any requirements for insurance are complied with.
- Since we understand insurance costs are on your mind, we will always provide you options for deductibles and payment structures so you can get the coverage you need within your budget goals.
- Combining your workers compensation, general liability and commercial property with one agent may provide you a discount. Also, if you have a claim you are working with one agent not three.
- We believe it’s our responsibility to educate you on insurance products, such as umbrella, that you didn’t know existed or that you needed.
- The Berry team will make sure you understand why you need this coverage. It’s not a sales pitch with us; it’s caring about your business.
With great things to say about Berry Insurance
Berry Insurance has established and maintained an excellent relationship with our company. Their staff is friendly and always ready to help. Accommodating last minute requests, answering questions, preparing documents, and overall great customer service are just a few reasons we have remained with Berry. We are very satisfied with their services and happy to be their client, and we expect to be working with them for many years. - Stephen C.
MASSACHUSETTS COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA INSURANCE: REAL RISK
Commercial umbrella insurance doesn’t protect you from a rainy New England day. It helps protect your business from larger liability when your current commercial policies run out of coverage. No one goes into business to think about the worst case scenario. Instead you want to think of new products, more customers and delivering the world’s greatest customer service. If you have the team at Berry Insurance on your side, you can be rest assured that while you are focused on growing your business, we are focused on protecting it.
You may be thinking, “Why would I need an umbrella, I already have insurance?” Well, the umbrella kicks in for the serious situations when your standard liability insurance isn’t quite enough. In the situation where your liability insurance runs out, the umbrella makes sure the business isn’t on the hook for the remainder. For example, let’s say one of your vehicles is involved in a multi-car accident and there are several injuries and damages. You get sued for and lose something in the tune of $1.5 million dollars. Your current policy covers you for $1 million. That would mean your business is on the hook for the remaining $500,000. For a small investment, you can protect your business’ future profits.
4 REASONS YOU NEED COVERAGE
At-fault multi-car accident
Company party that gets out of hand and results in damages and injuries
A customer slips and falls on your property
An advertisement lists the wrong phone number and you get sued for sending thousands of annoying calls to an unrelated business